Auto Electrical Service
At Maranoa Mechanical, our auto-electricians are fully trained to perform work on all the electrical components of your vehicle.
At our workshop in St George, QLD, the mechanics can help diagnose, install or repair any electrical problems in your car, including:
|• Electronic Fuel Injection|
• Auto Electrical Fault Diagnosis
• Car Alarms and Security
• ABS Anti Lock Braking System
• New Lighting and Re-wiring
• Air Bags and SRS
• Dashboard Lights
• Car Batteries
• Starter Motors
• Power Windows
• Central Locking
• Air Conditioning
• Electronic Tuning
- we install 2-ways, lights, phones, Cel Fi-GO phone boosters and connectivity solutions
- we refurbish starter motors and alternators, from lawn mowers to irrigation pumps and bull dozers, if cost-effective for the customer
- we install dual-battery systems, for older vehicles and machines, right up to the latest model 4WD’s
- we diagnose and repair wiring issues on the older machines, and new ones too!
- we install or repair Murphy systems
- we install lighting on irrigation pump stations
- AND we come to your farm or work site!
Remember, many of the life saving technologies in today's vehicles, like stability controls or anti-lock braking systems are controlled by the car's computer, electrical and wiring systems. These systems need to be regularly checked by a specialist for faults to ensure your safety on the road. Our Auto electricians are fully qualified and maintain highest quality, up to date knowledge via the Repco Auto-Tech training programme.
If you have an Auto Electrical issue in your car, need electrical equipment installed or would just like to talk to us about your problem, please Call Us at Maranoa Mechanical today or fill in our handy Contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your vehicle’s needs.